- are offered for children with and without diagnosed learning disabilities.
- Removes from parents the problems of navigating homework time and teaching new concepts that parents often do not feel fully capable of doing.
- We offer a fundamentally different approach; coming from a psychology background integrating evidence-based educational approaches versus coming from strictly an educational background
- We offer a clinic with dedicated education rooms, supplies and evidence-based approaches.
- Each education plan is customized to the unique needs of each child.
- We offer connections to both the medical and educational communities.
- We offer a monthly written progress report
- Ten minutes of parent feed-back time is built into each session.
Special Education Tutoring
Our special education tutoring services:
Do any of these apply to you?
- Your child is not reading on his/her own?
- Your child avoids spelling, math or reading?
- You child can read but does not comprehend what has been read?
- Your child “hates” school?
- You’ve been somewhere else for tutoring without success, like Kumon, Sylvan, Oxford Learning or a private tutor?
- Your child’s report card shows they are below grade level?
- Your child appears to have significant gaps in their learning?
- You child has been diagnosed with LD, ADHD, Asperger Syndrome or other diagnosable condition?
- You wonder if your child has a learning difficulty and needs to be assessed?
- Your child seems to both be very intelligent and having difficulties learning?
If you answered “Yes” to one of the above, we can help!